1. Exfoliate before you appointment-making sure the scrub you use does not have oils in it, you need to be as oil free as possible before your spray tan.Make sure your legs are freshly shaven if need be.
2. Before your appointment make sure you are not wearing perfume, deodorant, makeup, lotion or jewelry.
3. Do wear loose fitting, dark clothing and flip flops or slides to your appointment- clothes that are too tight may cause the tan to be uneven
4. Bring an old bathing suit, if that's what you will be being sprayed in or whatever you don't mind getting the tan on as the tan may rub off a bit onto clothes. You will be spray tanned in whatever makes you feel comfortable.
5. Consult with your spray tan technician and inform them of any very dry skin areas, wounds and allergies.
6. If you have perspired before the appointment at all, ask for some towels or wipes so you can be as dry and oil free as possible before the spray tan.
POST SPRAY TAN:
1.After your spray tan session allow the solution to air dry for a minimum of 10 minutes
2.When dry to the touch then dress with your loose fitting dark clothing and flip flops or loose shoes.
3.You will see amazing immediate results when you get spray tanned but also allow 6-8 hours of "setting time," for the product continues to develop before a shower or perspiring.
4.Keep hands away from water for 6-8 hours-Use wipes during this time
5.Make sure you do not rub the skin in any way skin during the “setting” time (6-8 hours) to achieve best results.- Such as nothing on your shoulders, try to not wear straps, etc.
6.Make sure to place a darker sheet over your couch or bed during the “setting” time to collect any tan color that may rub off.
7.For an even and uniform tan result you should relax for the next 6-8 hours to get the ultimate tan result- Nothing strenuous causing you to sweat
8.Shower as late as possible the day of your spray tan, or for best result shower next morning.